Price Guide for Quilting
Prices are effective January 1, 2017
- 50% deposit requested upon drop-off.
- Stippling / Meandering - $.015 per sq. inch
- Edge-to-edge design (including borders) - $.025 per sq. inch
- Edge-to-edge with separate border design - $.030 per sq. inch
- Custom quilting starts at $.035 per sq. inch and goes up depending on complexity.
- No additional charges for thread with the exception of a $3.00 one-time fee for variegated thread.
- Piecing the back - $10.00 each seam
- Rush orders - $25.00 additional flat fee
- Minimum charge - $35.00
- Pricing does not include sales tax.
Written estimates will be provided. Pricing does not include sales tax.
Quilters Dream batting by the package
- Twin - $15
- Double - $20
- Queen - $25
- King - $35
Note: Please feel free to supply your own batting.
Service Order Form
If you would like to calculate the price of a quilt, download and fill out a service order form. Have this form available when you contact me. This will give us more time to discuss the creative aspects of your quilt.
Note: The service order form is saved in two formats. The first file uses Microsoft Word and the second file uses Acrobat Reader. Click on an icon below to download your preferred file format.